This super simple breakfast is easy to make and refresh so you don't get bored of eating the same thing everyday.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 1/2 T chia seeds
- zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh fruit (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, pomegranate)
- 2 T stevia
- Small handful of nuts (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large, sealable container (mason jar is my go-to). Make sure all chia seeds are mixed in.
- Let sit overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Serve cold with toppings of choice.
Recipe Modified from The Healthy Maven