- 5 large scallions
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 2-inch ginger root, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¾ tsp salt
- Black sesame seeds
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet. Add the ground pork, and cook a few minutes until beginning to brown.
- Grate the ginger and mince the garlic, add to the pork. Stir in the fish sauce and salt, then cook, stirring frequently, until the meat is no longer pink.
- Roughly chop the cauliflower, coarsely shred in a food processor (or dice manually) then add to the meat mixture.
- Stir in the coconut milk and cook, stirring occasionally) until cauliflower is softened, about 10 minutes.
- Finely chop the scallions, add to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, top with black sesame seeds and enjoy warm.
Recipe From Fresh Planet Flavor